Monday, July 5, 2010

What Do You Think Of The Name Clara

Saturday Pool!

A good, I said several this Saturday I'll pass on playing Hiking Centre paddle 12 hours, will be a day of living and going to see good roll. No lunch for which there hacerque, when the day bypass sports equipment, will give you a number if rondais at the last minute there. Anyway, as I have said I will be there all day and I invite you to spend the day in the pools, playing some soccer or basketball pachanga .... in order to pull out all the invitations that you can to go out anyway if you go with a partner, this case myself Admission is 1.50 or 2.50 for all day, so ....

the moment will surely come Javi, Juan (Murcia perhaps come too), Omar if in Elda too ...

Well I have already informed

xDDD Ale, a greeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment