Friday, July 30, 2010

Holmes Air Filter Red Light




Hello everybody!! This entry is to confirm that celebrate my birthday on Saturday 7 (pa that we understand this weekend not coming) in the field of Mariade, which is between Villena and Caudete, and collect information gradually on the location of the field .

The subject of party is Hawaiian, so I hope you feel encouraged and I vistáis all of Hawaiians and Hawaiian ... (If anyone wants to dress up starfish and shark can tb eh ... than by imaginative), as well as mariade told me there is a pool, so perfect ...

Well, I'll buy the drink, I do mojito, water valence seems to triumph and good, then buy a bit of drinking for all tastes ... gg pa
not miss
had thought we could go there on the eight ... I will take some snack tb, to see if I can buy some cake tb, but as we would be well enough that each bring something to peck to then we are not a bad when we start to drink
...

Another thing! As the field is far and intend to drink, Mariade has confirmed to me that we could be sleeping ... I do not remember exactly the beds and that there is, but that we could carry bags, mattresses, tents, whatever it takes to go now domingo.Hay descansaditos the paved area of \u200b\u200bland. And

tá! you are all invited but id confirming me that you come ok??

PS. Men would be cool we encourage you to wear a skirt or sarong, would encourage the party haha \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment