Thursday, July 8, 2010

How Big A Ladder Do I Need



At some you'll know and others do not. I have a memory like a fish, I'll put the gateway for people to know about it.
commented: Tenza to us that if we enter the premises with the Moors, but it would be to get all year ... As of right now is that there are 15 € a month, I mean that is not expensive and come Moors would put more pasta, which is not say when it would xq is impossible at this point, but let's be sure we will have to put € 80 fixed price at the Moors come .... brunch, lunch, dinner every day ... drink ... Say who would be interested in signing up and we talked with more seriously and see what the room is birthday etc, etc ...

I was talking to Omi, and both reach the same conclusion, with O 5 or 6 we signed, because the opportunity is good and you would have your own barracks ...

Ale, take it for that

0 comments:

Post a Comment