Thursday, March 11, 2010

Newborn Sounds Flemmy

"traps" Vanesa



And if tonight we fall into a trap of Vanessa?

tricks with Vanessa Martin

Location: Teatro López de Ayala (Plaza de Minayo)
Location : Badajoz.
Date: March 11
Time: 21h
Price: 18 and 14 €



The young singer presented Malaga Vanesa Martín Badajoz now their second album, Trap , with a performance at the Teatro López de Ayala de Badajoz, (21:00).

In an interview I was able to rescue the singer, she commented as follows on the disc to be presented tonight at Badajoz:

interview.


- What can we find in this new album, Trampas ?



"The album has 13 tracks, with lyrics and music composed by me, and they tell stories everyday things that happen to us day by day. I think we all go through the same thing, and maybe the truth I tell stories and so close to them, people are identified, and therefore very different people come to the concerts have told me that something very like his story.



"It's been three years since his last album. Has been very costly to prepare it?



"Well, the album was recorded in seven months, what happens is that during the first two years I worked with my first album, Agua . I was doing that promotion and concerts, and then start looking for a producer. We went into the study in November 2008 to record the album and already in April or May 2009 was completed.


- Would you say that what distinguishes it is the merger?



"I think it's one of the things that distinguishes me, because I listen to music varied. And that when getting into the study and arrange the songs, to put him and other instruments, rhythms and melodies arise without hesitation and it is precisely why by the variety of music I listen.

- Why Cheating title?



"Because I want is that people are trapped in each of the songs.

- And each speaks of something you have lived?



"There are some who have lived in first person and others not, which are based on books, movies or stories very close to me removed from the inside.



- What remains of the singer who came to Madrid for seven years with songs under his arm, enthusiasm and little else?



-Queda all, because I'm the same. Nothing has changed, the only thing is that those who came to Madrid with a guitar, looking forward, many dreams and no known, now has two records out and start a tour, that is, I have a project ahead.



"You are known as well as for his songs, because many artists sing his songs. I guess that's a pleasure, right?



Yes, it's a wonder because now sing my subjects are people who I've always admired, and when you admire someone and suddenly sings a song of yours, who composed it in your privacy, we are very excited. For example, Pastora Soler does all his own issues and it seems that she had written.

- How would you describe the show that will offer the public?

"I would say it is very dynamic. It is carrying a live album and there is a sound part where I'm alone with one or two guitars to continue to show a little essence of how the songs are born in the beginning. The code I think is quite positive, because although there are more raw songs, there is always a background of optimism and strength for anyone who is going through a bad time staff.



"He said it was a bad time for songwriters, but women have opened a major gap and now stomp.


"I do not think it's a bad time for songwriters, but for the music itself. Yes we are having a global crisis and of course music also had to play, and unfortunately, the music and culture are always bearing the brunt when it comes to cutting. Anyway, now it is true that a large group of women and hopefully it stays that way. But not only women but also men and groups who have to leave, we have our hole, that people keep coming to hear live music, which is most important.

Anyway ...

I hope with all this data I have been wanting to attend the concert.





0 comments:

Post a Comment