Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Muslim Birthday Quotes

holidays Almazora

Good people.

Many of you have asked me if we climb to Castellon this summer, the answer is yes if you go up but the plan is somewhat different from other years. Do not go sightseeing, go rental and therefore we must find an accommodation there. Understand that a house up to 10 people casetellonense a couple of days has pass but 5 or 6 days and is abusing xD. Vacation

Like all self-respecting, requires a financial outlay, more or less important and I, Persol, I will not cut. The idea is to rent something near the town of Louis, and party whenever possible: P. A rough estimate of what the room may cost us more spending is between 200 and 300 € per person. Some of Castellón

drop this Saturday and will stay until Monday, the idea would go to Castellon same Monday or Tuesday and stay there until Sunday.

Whosoever will come to me to say at the latest tomorrow, which is a bit abrupt but if not, not if you time to rent something.

who do not tell me before tomorrow I will assume that he will not come and you can not join later.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment